You have clicked on Clinical Information and now you are set to receive information about GERD...To your left are several links all taking you to a different part of the website. Here's what you can do:
- What is GERD
- Here is place to find out if you have GERD, find out what GERD is, the symptoms, diet changes, and lifestyle changes.
- Diagnostic Test
- Have an upcoming test to see if you have GERD and want to learn more about the test itself? Then click on Diagnostic Test where our GERD Patient tells you step-by-step how this test work.
- Learn more about the Nissen Fundoplication, the surgery performed to help cure GERD around America. Find out if your a candidate and learn step-by-step how the surgery is performed.
- (Frequently Asked Questions) Answers to your most common questions are found here and at the same time you can ask a question for us to add to our FAQ Database.
- Children With GERD
- If you are a parent with a child with GERD submit your story and any information you can. Along with tips you do to control your childs GERD and test they may have gone through to diagnose GERD. Any and all information would be helpful to the many parents out there.
- Recipes For People With GERD
- Here we feature what diet works best for our patient and we will allow people to submit there own diet plans along with some good receipes
Do I Have GERD |
What Is GERD |
Symptoms Of GERD |
Diet & Lifestyle Changes |
Diagnostic Test |
Children With GERD|
Recipes For People With GERD